Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Popular elements: Tang Dynasty Style
- Craft: Hand-painted
- The total height of the charcoal furnace is 15.0 cm and the diameter is 12.0 cm;
- The inner charcoal tank has a diameter of 8.5 cm and a height of 8.5 cm.
- The charm of hand-painted is endless, not limited to a certain style, not limited to famous works.
- Boiling water on a charcoal stove can keep the water in a boiling state all the time, which is conducive to the brewing of oolong tea.
- Boiling water on a charcoal stove is a meditative process, without the mania of an electric kettle, and the whole afternoon is quiet and warm.
- Making tea around the charcoal stove is not only because of its warmth but also because of its randomness and freedom.
Tang Dynasty Style Retro Stove
Dark Green Crane