Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Purple Mud
- Origin: Chaozhou, Guangdong
- Wu Jing: The diameter of the kettle is about 14 cm (including the mouth of the kettle is about 18 cm);
- The height is about 16.5 cm and the bottom diameter is about 7 cm, with a capacity of about 850 ml.
- Raw ore purple sand, carbon stove, electric stove, and open fire can be used.
- The boiling time is about 9 minutes, the mud has good elasticity, and the tea tastes better.
- In terms of shape, the ampulla lifts the air and the bottom is strong, which has something in common with the breath of Ming-style furniture.
- Excellent ball hole filtration, slightly different heights on both sides of the lifting beam, and better grip.
Wujing Purple Sand Pot