Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Dimensions and Capacity: 85.0 mm x 85.0 mm. Capacity 250 ml
- The patterns are different, please contact us for confirmation before placing an order.
- Side-handled pot: a popular tea vessel in the Tang Dynasty, also known as side-handled pot, urgent must, etc.
- Breaking the three-point and one-line side handle shape, gives the tea recipients a free and easy temperament when using tea so that the person who makes the tea looks like a painting.
- The handle of the side handle pot has a unique design, which is not only easy to use but also many beginners say that this pot is not hot at all.
- The handle of the pot is designed like a handle, and the position is 90 degrees from the body of the pot, which can effectively avoid the problem of hot hands when brewing.
- It is restrained and calm, it is classical and elegant, has an indescribable beauty, and exudes a strong ancient atmosphere of humanity.
Painted Flower Side Handle Pot
Painted Floral Teapot