Frequently Bought Together
- Cultivar: Pekoe Oolong
- Harvest Date: 2022/07/15
- Storage Methods: Refrigerated, Sealed, Prevent moisture, Vacuum, Alone
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Lin Zhichun
- Taiwanese advanced oolong tea, Pekoe Oolong, Oriental beauty, champagne oolong, and five-color tea are all.
- During the Japanese occupation period, the local records were recorded by the Beipu School, It is recorded that Beipu Zhuang is the origin of the growing of oolong tea in Taiwan.
- The tea garden in Dahu Village and Erqi area of Beipu is the highest tea area in the village.
- The tea garden here is from the most prosperous period of Taiwanese tea.
- In the past 100 years, several families have cultivated tea gardens in Beipu called “Shiziyuan”.
- The geological structure of Beipu Tea Garden and the rock tea of Fujian on the mainland have some similarities in characteristics.
- Tea growing environment, generally leeward, humid, sunny, and without any pollution, a tea plantation with small green leaves and a tea bud.
Summer tea is before and after the annual crop (late May to mid-June), The tea buds are bred by the small green leaf of the floating dust to produce a special flavor of rich fruit and honey.
The tea garden is another ecological world.
There are many kinds of insects in the garden, textile mothers, butterflies, spiders, beetles, tiger head honeycombs, nests, large and small caterpillars, and so on.
Where it is like a tea garden, it is more like a happy paradise for animals.
The floating dust bug (small green leafhopper) is even more coming.
Many wild tea trees are over one hundred years old and are the old tea heads that have been preserved until the time of the great ancestors.
The former people did not have the money to buy pesticides, so there is no habit of using pesticides.
Now farming tea gardens also insist on not using drugs, and not applying chemical fertilizers.
In fact, the reason is very simple, to maintain the basic conditions for making good tea, we should pay attention to the cleanliness of the tea itself.
In addition to collecting tea, Chashan needs to manually remove weeds. In order to continue the original ecological management rules, it is rare to go to Chashan.
Lovely flavored tea-perfect for Asian Tea party! I really enjoyed the Oriental Beauty oolong! It was surprisingly bright and fruity. I use a big pinch and am able to get flavor from resteeping it at least four times.
I bought the oriental beauty and it is now my favorite tea it's a very fine and delicious tea it's mellow and sweet and can be resteped 7 times the pictures show the tea perfectly you get a good amount as well definitely will buy again.
This is definitely a great try for oolong tea lovers...it's unique in it's delicateness but has a buttery, sweet, rich flavor profile...rich amber color, already a new favorite for me..
MoriMa Tea is an amazing company! The teas are extraordinary, owner of company connects very well with his customers. Highly recommend!
My favorite tea. Tasted it in Beijing at the Made in China restaurant in the Grand Hyatt. The waiter wrote down the name of the tea and I found it while searching the internet for it on MoriMa Tea! It’s exactly as I remembered it and ordered another for my daughter.