Hand-carved Buddha Face Teacup
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Description: 5.0 cm x 7.0 cm 80 ML.
- Craft: Pure hand-made wood kiln
1. Chai kiln is an art that blends fire, soil, and firewood ashes; different places and ash fall form different glaze color changes, and fire marks have the characteristics of pottery. Such as hand traces,
Mineral spots, small pits, uneven colors, etc. cannot be explained one by one. This is a normal phenomenon. This is the charm of handmade art.
2. Hand-measured and hand-made, the size is a reference value, not exactly the same, if you mind, then please do not buy.