Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- SanCai Gaiwan: 9.5 × 9.0 cm, 110ml.
- The process of rolling the road, also known as the carving, is called the icing on the cake in the palace, and the artists in Jingdezhen call it raking flowers.
- Then use a tool like an embroidery needle to draw a thin phoenix tail pattern on the pigment, and finally decorate it with flowers, birds, landscapes, and other patterns or consecrated patterns.
- For thousands of years, Chinese ceramic culture has shown oriental sentiments, with deep Chinese charm, elegant style, beautiful shape, and strong and mature colors.
- The bottom of the round foot is designed with gold-painted craftsmanship to increase the texture.
- The warm mouth design, and smooth and delicate inner wall, do not absorb the tea fragrance.
I have tried several other distributor for Porcelain tea ware and this distributor is by far the best most accountable! They also sell the most perfect product. With high quality tea ware don’t be fooled by slightly cheaper competitors. They sell factory seconds with imperfections so small most would not notice. The Chinese notice every detail and grade all their manufactured goods. This distributor only sells the first quality Gaiwan with perfect fit and finish. The price is vary fair for such a high quality Gaiwan. I will buy another one I think...
Very delicate thin porcelain tureen, all beautiful, there are too many tea sets in the house, so I chose the two colors I like the most.
Not hot, very easy to use, suitable for women, very delicate workmanship, the second repurchase.
Already used mine to make tea.
Well made and super well packaged. Very impressed with these. Thank you for the bonus gift.
Very high-end enamel porcelain, I like it overall, the workmanship is good, if you like it, feel free to buy it!