Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Pottery + Silver
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Teapot: 10.5 x 7.5 cm, 120 ml.
- The simplicity of the temperament is natural; the overall tone of the picture is simple and plain, elegant and elegant, yet heavy.
- The body, lid, and handle of the pot are in proper proportions, with smooth lines and dignified beauty.
- The water is smooth, the water is cut off neatly, the spout is curved, and the water is stretched and slender.
- The shape is exquisite and small, and it does not take up space. Whether it is a study or an office, you can make tea with just one pot, one cup, and one plate.
- The tea utensils in the tea room carry the warmth of mutual communication between people. The seemingly small objects actually have this deep flavor.
- Curtains are drawn down in the busy city for elegant drinking, slow tasting, and ingenious craftsmanship, showing the artistic beauty of utensils.
Gilt Silver Dongjun Pot