Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: shēng chá lóng zhū
- Translation: Raw Tea Dragon Ball
- Type: Pu'er tea raw tea
- Cultivar: Big Leaf Species
- Origin: Iceland wuzhai, Mengku, Yunnan
- Harvest date: 2018/08/17
- Storage Methods: Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light.
- Shelf Life: More than 10 years
- Gaiwan Brewing: Before brewing, scald the Gaiwan with hot water to let its temperature rise, and then take an appropriate amount of Dragon Ball tea and put it in the Gaiwan.
- Pour boiling water into the gaiwan, keep the water temperature above 95 degrees, and pour out the first tea soup within 30 seconds after flushing.
- Then pour boiling water into the gaiwan, and after a minute, you can smell the rich tea aroma and get the brewed tea soup.
Flower Fruit-scented Raw Dragon Ball