Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Zhuni
- Origin: Yixing, Jiangsu
- Process: Full handwork man-made teapot (with filter holes)
- Specifications: caliber 3.3 cm, high about 7 cm, capacity is about 290 ml.
- After each use of the teapot and cup, the body of the teapot and cup should be wiped clean.
- If the pot is not in use temporarily, clean the inside and outside of the pot and store it in a place with good ventilation.
- Zisha teapots should not be wrapped and sealed, as it is easy to cause "spots" after being closed for a long time.
- Not only will the purple clay teapot not be worn and scratched, but on the contrary, it will become as jade-like as it has absorbed the tea oil in the tea soup, which makes people fond of it.
- A variety of minerals and trace elements in purple sand mud have health care for the human body. In an increasingly busy life, you should use a good teapot to drink tea!
Engraved Dahongpao Pot