2010 Ancient Tree Dragon Ball
Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: shū chá lóng zhū
- Translation: Ripe Tea Dragon Ball
- Type: Pu'er Ripe Tea
- Cultivar: Yunnan Big Leaf Species
- Origin: Iceland wuzhai，Mengku ，Yunnan
- Harvest Date: 2010/09/25
- Storage Methods: Sealing、Moistureproof、Avoid light
- Shelf Life: More than 10 years
- Gaiwan brewing: Before brewing, scald the Gaiwan with hot water to let its temperature rise, and then take an appropriate amount of Dragon Ball tea and put it in the Gaiwan;
- Pour boiling water into the gaiwan, keep the water temperature above 95 degrees, and pour out the first tea soup within 30 seconds after flushing.
Then pour boiling water into the gaiwan, and after a minute, you can smell the rich tea aroma and get the brewed tea soup.
I’m not a tea critic or anything, but I think this tea is amazing. It brews into a delicious, complex, dark reddish brown tea that I can’t seem to get enough of. Call me a monster, but I like mine with a little sugar and half & half. It’s a good breakfast tea, and one tablet will make 2-3 cups DARK. Definitely worth trying.
Like 5gram button size, makes it easy to portion out for a single button quick cup for flavor, or a 3-4button steep for some "Jolt Tea" to last all day.
Good Flavor as well.
Will be buying much more in the future.
This tea has a very full almost earthy flavour without the bitterness of some strong teas.
I have never tried a pu-erh tea before but I will certainly purchase this again
Very good tea. The mini-cakes are good for a single cup of tea.. Seller recommend