Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Colored Glaze
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 12.5 cm
- Bubbles are naturally formed during the freezing and firing process, and the bubbles are the breath of glass, giving each individual work a different life.
- Frozen-fired Colored Glaze cups are purely hand-dewaxed, and the glass also needs to "breathe" during high-temperature firing, and small air bubbles cannot be avoided, please be informed.
- The frozen Colored Glaze is heat-resistant to 110 degrees, but it cannot withstand the instantaneous temperature difference. When using it, add a little boiling water to preheat it to avoid the instantaneous temperature difference. Do not boil the cup in boiling water.
- Only when tea, utensils, and Taoism are compatible can they complement each other. Fragrant tea needs good utensils, and good utensils complement the fragrance of tea.
- Drinking tea lies not in the form but in the mood. The chic and elegant tea set gives a sense of detachment beyond raw washing.
- Tasting the tea and appreciating its fragrance is actually a kind of tea-tasting fun for modern refined scholars.
Colored Glaze Appreciate Tea Holder