Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Large : 10.1 x 9.8cm, capacity 170 ml; Small: 9.2 x 7.8cm, capacity 120 ml;
- Chai burning natural ash cover bowl
- The bowl has a moderate weight and a stable shape.
- For beginners, it's easier to master.
- The effect of falling ash is rich, and the glaze is different in depth. They are all-natural.
- Natural flowing glaze, the depth of the gradient is not rigid.
- Green and warm glaze, do not pick the season and soup color
- Note: 1, The purely handmade Chai beaker Cover Bowl, each cup is unique, not exactly the same, with random patterns;
- 2, The changes in the enamel color of the Zhi Ye Cup are different. This is the natural change in the kiln according to the temperature. It can't be controlled by people;
- 3, After being burned at a high temperature of around 1320, the raw materials are all blanks of kaolin and clay, and the glaze is mineral glaze.
Chai Beaker Cover Bowl