Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Rough Pottery
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Style: Japanese-style
- Category: Small teapot 90ml, Large teapot 180ml.
- Size: Small teapot has a diameter of 4.2 cm and a height of 4.0 cm; a large teapot has a diameter of 4.0 cm and a height of 6.5 cm.
- Notes: The size, capacity, and texture of each hand-made utensil are different.
- The clay itself contains a small amount of iron, so the surface of the utensils has fine black spots, which are normal.
- There are various shapes of pots, each of which has its own tonality.
- The glaze is thick, elegant, and harmonious, all of which are our favorites. When you hold it in your hand, you can feel its true meaning.
- Simple shape, without adding any extra decoration, the traditional spout adds chic to the simple body.
- The texture of the glazed surface is primitive and simple, and the touch has an obvious frosted feeling, which is deep and quiet.
- The spout is small and cute, the water is clean and neat, and the ear-shaped handle is easy to take.
Stunning Pottery Teapot