Frequently Bought Together
- Matériel: Céramique
- Origine : Dehua, Quanzhou
- Dimensions et contenance : 8,0 cm × 9,3 cm , 160 ml.
- L'avantage du gaiwan est qu'il est facile à contrôler et qu'il est pratique de laver le thé et de gratter la mousse, de regarder le bas des feuilles et de sentir le parfum.
- Lorsque le thé est infusé, le couvercle du bol est incliné, laissant un espace suffisamment grand pour permettre à l'eau de filtrer les résidus de thé.
- Tenez le bol du couvercle avec votre pouce et votre majeur, maintenez le bouton du couvercle avec votre index, videz rapidement le bol et divisez le thé à boire.
It has a beautiful shape to it that reminds me a lot of chinese architecture. The rim of al three pieces is left a stark white that really pops against the smooth and dark green, and i think that provides a beautiful contrast.
It is also a deep gaiwan, and holds more than any other I own. I don’t know its capacity, but it holds quite a bit and has great even heat retention. Despite its thickness, it heats up very well.
Exactly what I was looking for. I wish they were a little bigger, but I just buy a tea pot to refill them.
I love this big size gaiwan for my flower tea drinking session very well made value for my $$$ highly recommended ❤️🥰🌺😻🙏😘😍🌹😇😻
I was shocked when I opened the box because this gaiwan is BIG! I was so in love with the design that I must have missed the size in description. It's a bit unwieldy for me to drink from compared to my 5oz gaiwans but could be used for brewing and pouring multiple servings.
This is a lovely piece that is exactly as described and already been put to use!