Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Popular Elements: Court Style
- Process: Embossed Enamel
- Teapot: 11.5 x 9.5 cm, capacity 160 ml.
- Gaiwan: 8.8 x 8.2 cm, capacity 140 ml.
- Cup: 5.5 x 4.6 cm, capacity 45 ml.
- Tea Tray: D14.8 cm.
- Clear and classic embossed patterns, combined with ancient patterns, are bright and moving.
- The fusion of embossed gold technology has both rich colors and an obvious three-dimensional sense.
- The shape of the device is symmetrical and neat, and the lines are as clean and neat as flowing water.
- The scientific design of the spout makes the water flow more smoothly.
- The built-in one-piece firing spherical filter hole filters tea residue.
Enamel Painted Relief Utensil