Frequently Bought Together
- Chinois : tàn bèi tiě guan yīn
- Traduction : Anxi Tie Guan Yin cuit au charbon de bois
- Type : Oolong torréfié moyen
- Cépage : Tie Guan Yin
- Altitude : 750m – 1300m
- Origine : Village de Longjuan, Anxi, Fujian
- Date de récolte : 05/07/2022
- Méthodes de stockage : scellé, empêche l'humidité, sous vide, seul.
- Durée de conservation : 24 mois
- Maître de thé : Jianbo Yang
- Gaiwan Brewing Method : Lavez le service à thé avec de l'eau bouillante ;
- Mettez le thé Tieguanyin dans le service à thé et la quantité de thé placée représente environ cinq points de la capacité du service à thé;
- Versez l'eau bouillante dans le bol du couvercle pour faire tourner les feuilles de thé;
- Grattez doucement la mousse blanche flottante avec le couvercle pour la rendre fraîche et propre ;
- Versez tour à tour l'eau du thé infusée une ou deux minutes dans les tasses juxtaposées ;
- Lorsque le thé est versé dans un peu, il doit être égoutté uniformément dans chaque tasse;
- Observez la couleur du thé dans la tasse ;
- Prenez la chaleur et buvez, sentez d'abord son parfum, puis goûtez sa saveur, sentez-le en sirotant, versez-le légèrement et buvez-le soigneusement. Bien que la quantité de boisson ne soit pas importante, elle peut laisser un parfum sur les joues, le fond de la gorge est doux et le cœur est détendu et heureux, et il n'y a pas de plaisir.
I have been searching for dark roast oolong tea on Amazon for boba making and couldn't find anything that's great when steeped for prolonged time since that's how I make my boba. I bought something that's a dark roast from a Ranch 99 super market but that's very poor, not only does it taste bitter and unsmooth but also there was no aroma. Now enter this one. As soon as I open the bag and take a whiff I was immediately excited, so I steeped one up with 95°C hot water and boy the Aroma is there although reserved, but the taste is almost impeccable. It's dark yet very, very smooth. Almost sweet and very nuanced, and there is no bitterness at all. Highly recommend since it is exceeding my expectation!
This oolong tea is delicious. I’ve been looking for the best oolong for a while after I lost my tea contact in China. This tea is even better. It is earthy, nutty tasting, smooth in it’s mouth feel and roll across the tounge. I brew it in a small Chinese clay teapot and I can get at least four steeps from a teaspoon of tea. Thank you very much, I look forward to trying other varieties as well.
I am someone who generally likes the high quality Tie Guan Yin - I often get "monkey picked" variety from expensive tea boutiques so I was eager to try this one as I love it when people do a traditional treatment to tea because tea really demands it.
First of all, this tea is VERY strong in terms of giving me a caffeine and theobromine high. It has a rich flavor, and I've been following instructions for the first brew but the second I let steep with boiling water and get a excellent flavor for the second brew as well. This is as described, it has all the notes I expect from a well crafted tea. The makers are showing off their expertise and they have selected some of the best leaves to make their tea.
This tea is among the best. It has been described as having 'wheat and molasses' flavors by others. It is a tea I have been searching for as it is often sold out online. I was glad to have found it here finally. Not astringent and not as sweet as a Keemun, yet, with equal flavor and character. Highly recommend for those connoisseurs of fine teas.
This is a really nice tasting tea. It has a nice delicate flavour and although it is a bit pricey for everyday use, for an occasional treat it is well worth buying.