Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Popular elements: Chinese palace style
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 6.0 cm, capacity 130 ml.
- The inside of the cup is gilded, and each piece is made with a heart.
- The cup has a thick body, is comfortable to hold, and has elegant and smooth lines.
- The flying dragon is in the sky, majestic, delicately portrayed, and layered.
- Use and maintenance: Take out the tea set, remove the plastic film, sterilize it in a sterilizer or boiling water for a few minutes, and then take it out!
- After tasting the tea, remember to pour out the tea, rinse it with clean water, and dry it!
- When slight oxidative discoloration occurs on the surface of gold/silver, you can apply some toothpaste or soda water on the surface, scrub it with a soft cloth, and then rinse it with water.
- When the cup is not in use, it is recommended to use a quick-sealing bag or plastic wrap to seal it, avoiding contact with air can effectively slow down oxidation, yellowing, and blackening (it is forbidden to use iron wire balls to wipe the gold/silver surface!)
Blue Dragon Gilt Jianzhan