Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Porcelain
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou, Fujian
- SanCai Gaiwan: 3.1’H × 3.5W (8cm × 9cm) 120ml;
- YinShi Gaiwan: 3.3’H × 3.5W (8.5cm × 9cm) 130ml
- The advantage of gaiwan is that it is easy to control, and it is convenient to wash the tea and scrape the foam, look at the bottom of the leaves, and smell the fragrance.
- When the tea is brewed, the lid of the bowl is slanted, leaving a gap that is large enough to allow water to filter out the tea residue.
- Hold the cover bowl with your thumb and middle finger, hold the cover button with your index finger, quickly dump the bowl, and divide the tea to drink.
SanCai Gaiwan, YinShi Gaiwan
Excellent and beautiful gaiwan.
This is now my favorite gaiwan that I own. It also seems to hold heat much better.
Very beautiful gaiwan! I especially want to note the careful packaging of the goods, thanks to which it was not affected in the process of transportation. Thank you to the seller for such attitude to customers! Purchase is very satisfied! Product and seller recommend!
Wonderful Gaiwan. Very pleased with this one. Well made with nice fitting lid. Slightly thicker than other Gaiwans I've used but I find that a good positive. Heat holds a little better than the really thin ones and it feels like it will be harder to chip or break like I've had with other more fragile ones.
White as jade, feel very good.
Great quality and beautiful Gai Wan!
Love them! A little pricy though.
Beautiful Gaiwan, well finished, nice price. It arrived very well packaged and protected, perfect for Gong Fu Cha making!