Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Original Ore White Mud
- Origin: Chaozhou, Guangdong
- Process: Hand Drawn Embryo Hand-painted
- Specifications: 15.0 x 12.0 cm
- Boiling water on a charcoal stove can keep the water in a boiling state all the time, which is conducive to the brewing of oolong tea.
- Boiling water on a charcoal stove is a meditative process, without the mania of an electric kettle, and the whole afternoon is quiet and warm.
- Making tea around the charcoal stove is not only because of its warmth but also because of its randomness and freedom.
Niaoming Zhujian, Zhitou Meiniao, Hetang Niaoqu, Huaxiang Niaoyu, Gaoshan Shenjian, Hetang Yuwu, Gaoshan Fanzhou, Qingfeng Quzhu, Qingxiang Lanhua
White Mud Charcoal Stove