Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Popular elements: Tang Dynasty Style
- Craft: Hand-painted
- The total height of the charcoal furnace is 15.0 cm and the diameter is 12.0 cm;
- The inner charcoal tank has a diameter of 8.5 cm and a height of 8.5 cm.
- The charm of hand-painted is endless, not limited to a certain style, not limited to famous works.
- Boiling water on a charcoal stove can keep the water in a boiling state all the time, which is conducive to the brewing of oolong tea.
- Boiling water on a charcoal stove is a meditative process, without the mania of an electric kettle, and the whole afternoon is quiet and warm.
- Making tea around the charcoal stove is not only because of its warmth but also because of its randomness and freedom.
Dark Green Crane, Dark Green Petal, Black Crane, Black Petal
Tang Dynasty Style Retro Stove
Dark Green Crane