Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: fú dǐng lǎo bái chá
- Translation: Fuding Aged White Tea
- Type: White Tea
- Cultivar: White Tea
- Origin: Fuding, Fujian, China
- Harvest Date: 2010/04/20
- Storage Methods: Sealing、Moistureproof、Avoid light
- Shelf Life: More than 10 years
- Tea Master: Yang Feng
- Yang Feng, one of the inheritors of the intangible cultural heritage of white tea-making skills,
- Engaged in politics, white tea, black tea, and other tea-based tea, scientific research, and personnel training for nearly 20 years.
- Adhere to the inheritance of white tea culture and skills.
- Fuding's unique duality climate brings rich ecological vegetation, surrounded by mountains, peaks, and peaks, and the ecological environment of the rivers and streams.
- It also breeds a tea source that is sweet, sweet, and rich in endogenous quality.
- The tea soup is clean, the soup is bright, and the fragrance is gan and sweet.
- Since 2010, dry storage has been transformed from the fresh and
- refreshing fragrance of new tea to mellow and sweet, yet still has a fragrant aroma.
- In case of cold, it is recommended to cook hot drinks to effectively relieve.
- Usually, drink it, you can also cook it after brewing it, the taste is different.
- Gaiwan Brewing: brew directly with boiling water, you can control the ratio between old white tea and water to about 1:50.
Rinse the tea first, then brew it again to soak the tea leaves, put out the tea soup after a minute, and drink it slowly after cooling down.
- Cooking Tea: aged white tea has a particularly strong foam resistance, and it can be cooked in a pot after brewing.
If you want to drink old white tea, you can take 10~20 grams of old white tea, put it directly into a clean health kettle or health pot, and then add an appropriate amount of water to heat and boil;
Continue to decoct for 5-10 minutes. After boiling, the tea soup is obtained by filtering. The tea has a strong aroma and a sweet taste. It can be drunk directly after cooling down.
50 g, 100 g, 200 g, 500 g
2010 Shoumei Aged Loose Tea