Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramics
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Dimensions and Capacity: 6.3 x 7.1 cm, 95ml.
- Simple and quaint, soft and elegant, close mouth, deep belly, moderate size, and moderate weight.
- The outer glaze is rich and lustrous, the opening is delicate, the porcelain is bright and not dazzling, and the inner glaze is light-colored, and the tea soup is considerable.
- The fetal soil is dark brown, later called "Purple Mouth Iron Foot", and the fetal bone is thin and firm.
- An object represents an attitude, and an object represents an aesthetic.
- Infinite freedom, with art, utensils, tea, and heart.
- The overall beauty of the tea banquet, a single piece of utensils is neither one of them, nor is it outstanding.
- The standard of beauty presented in the tea banquet should be whether it can complement other utensils and whether it is so beautiful.
- Tea needs a good vessel, and a good vessel is lined with fragrant tea.
- A good tea soup needs a good utensil to match, so the taste of the tea under the fine taste, I must be different.
Enjoy Peach Blossoms, Leaning On The Peach Tree, Li Xue Jiao Chang, Taoyao Caress Skirt, Snow Sequoia
very good, great little teacup... joyful to use!
for the money i paid, its a very reasonable amount and love the art work.. highly recommended.. hoping there are more teacups like this quality in this price range in the future product offerings.
i got this teacup a few weeks ago and its fast becoming one of my fave teacups.
its so beautifully made and each time i use it, its like holding a piece of art... really enjoyed looking at it and using it.
only slight caveat, it gets a little hot and it takes a little longer to cool down when tea is just poured in, but i dont mind, its just a beautiful teacup!!