Orchid Fragrance Silver Needle Spring Tea
Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: fú dǐng bái háo yín zhēn sǎn chá
- Translation: Fuding White Silver Needle Loose Tea
- Type: White Tea
- Cultivar: White Tea
- Origin: Fuding, Fujian, China
- Harvest date: 2023/03/20
- Storage Methods: Sealing、Moistureproof、Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Wei Weijian
- When brewing in a covered bowl, you can fully appreciate the changes of each brew of white tea, and you can feel the aroma, color, and shape of the tea. Take about 5g of white silver needles into a covered bowl, slowly brew with water of about 90 degrees, and share with a fair cup.
- Clean the glass, use a 300-500 ml glass to make tea, and the amount of tea is about 3 grams. Then pour in the boiling water, and wait until the tea soup is a little cool and you can drink it. You can add water when there is about one-third of the tea soup left!
The pekoe is rich, the buds are fat, and the fragrance is rich. It feels more like an orchid fragrance, and the mouth-to-mouth fragrance is relatively long-lasting. Just look at the bud heads for the first picking. But absolutely worth it.
The aroma is very high and long-lasting. After brewing, there is a pure tea fragrance, and the taste is fresh and refreshing. As soon as you enter the mouth, you know that it is a new tea of this year.
After soaking, the bottom of the leaf is intact and fresh, and the pekoe is still there. It has a unique wilderness atmosphere, fresh and sweet, and it is delicious.
It is hard to find high quality fresh baihao silver needle and this tea is it. It is exactly what I was looking for. Very nice. Delicate, fresh, clean.