Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: méng dǐn gān lù
- Translation: Meng Ding Gan Lu
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Meng Ding Gan Lu
- Origin: Medingshan, Yaan, Sichuan
- Harvest Date: 2022/03/13
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea.
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
Sample 10g, 50g, 100g, 200g
Steep with 80 c with big glass use 4 g. Brew about 2 minuts the taste and aroma is freah green after sip tender mellow is not bitter i think feeling similar Bi lou chun green tea i like this tea style is nice for relax to drinking .
this leaf has very typical mengdingganlu flavor, and buds are so small and beautiful.
clear taste proves its quality.