Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: ān xī xiáng gǎn dé guan yīn
- Translation: GanDe Anxi Tieguanyin
- Type: Oolong
- Cultivar: Tieguanyin
- Elevation: 1000m – 1100m
- Origin: Gan De town, Anxi, Fujian
- Harvest Date: 2022/10/09
- Storage Methods: Refrigerated, Sealed, Prevent moisture, Vacuum, Alone
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Lu Wei
- Appearance: dragonfly head, frog legs, spiral body, round.
- Its aroma is strong, no matter smelling the lid cup, or entering the soup, or even when brewing and uncovering the lid, its fragrance is so strong that it can almost overflow the room, making people eager to try it.
- The color of the soup is relatively light, especially for the first and second brews; after the third brew, the color of the soup is yellow-green, and it is clear and mellow.
- Leaf Base: thick, not easy to expand, indicating resistance to foaming. The fragrant leaves are earthy yellow at the bottom.
Sample 15g, 50g, 100g, 200g
Gande Tieguanyin Autumn Tea