Golden Snail Spring Tea
Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: yún nán diān hóng jīn luó
- Translation: Yunnan Dianhong Golden Snail
- Type: Black Tea
- Cultivar: Large Leaf Species
- Origin: Lincang, Yunnan
- Harvest Date: 2022/05/23
- Storage Methods: Sealed, Prevent moisture, Vacuum, Alone
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- The soup is like amber, smooth and delicate.
- Rich in texture, dense and smooth on the palate, rich in honey aroma and long aftertaste.
- The whole bud is refined, the bottom of the leaf is fresh and tender, moderately fermented, and the bottom of the leaf is brown-red and oily.
Authentic Fengqing Dian black tea, the tea leaves are exposed, the color is golden and full, and the tea leaves are intact and clean. When the package is just opened, the fresh honey fragrance is tangy, very good! The first brewing, the overall is slightly light. Fragrant floral fragrance, with a clear and cool aroma, delicate and high. It's delicious!
When the tea is opened, there is a faint tea fragrance, and after brewing, the fragrance becomes more intense, and the tea soup is fragrant and durable. Very Fragrant and flavorful. Better then coffee in the morning :p
The golden snail tea leaves are very fragrant, the buds are firm and tender, the tea is fresh and mellow, and the aftertaste is particularly good.
Authentic Dianhong golden snails, the dry tea is curled into snails, and has a distinct honey aroma. After brewing, the honey aroma is very strong, the tea soup is clear and golden, and the infusion resistance is also good. The quality exceeds the price, better than I imagined.
Great flavor, smell, value. just remember you don't need to use a lot to get a good cup of tea. a small amount will do the trick. excellent product, will buy again. Thank you for a quality tea.