Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Zhu Ni
- Origin: Chaozhou, Guangdong
- Popular Elements: Retro Style
- Capacity: About 120-150 ml
- After each use of the teapot and cup, the body of the teapot and cup should be wiped clean.
- If the pot is not in use temporarily, clean the inside and outside of the pot and store it in a place with good ventilation. Zisha teapots should not be wrapped and sealed, as it is easy to cause "spots" after being closed for a long time.
- Not only will the purple clay teapot not be worn and scratched, but on the contrary, it will become as jade-like as it has absorbed the tea oil in the tea soup, which makes people fond of it.
- A variety of minerals and trace elements in purple sand mud have health care for the human body. In an increasingly busy life, you should use a good tea pot to drink tea!
A, B, C, Ju Lun Zhu Pot, Holder + Loofah Pad, Holder + Bamboo Woven Pad
Concave-convex Zhu Clay Pot