Colored Glaze Gaiwan Set
Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Colored Glaze
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Process: Ancient Dewaxing Technology
- Gaiwan: 8.6 x 8.5cm, about capacity 150 ml；
- Chahai & Gongdaobei: 9.1 x 8.8cm, about capacity 180 ml；
- Teacup capacity 60 ml.
- Please Read Carefully Before Buying:
- 1. The difference between glass and colored glaze
- The raw material of glass is pure silica, which is transparent and has a high refractive index.
- Colored glaze usually has two meanings: one is gem-like crafts, called works of art, which are processed on the basis of man-made crystals. The second refers to the glazed tiles on the building. Our current tea props and ornaments belong to the first category, namely artworks and crafts.
- The main raw material of colored glaze is crystal (92%-99% silicon dioxide). After high-temperature firing, the metal oxide in the colored glaze will not fade easily, showing the beauty of Ambilight.
- 2. Bubbles
- The method of firing colored glaze is the dewaxing casting method. The firing temperature is 800-900 degrees (low-temperature firing). The hot-colored glaze paste flows slowly. The air between the colored glaze blocks naturally forms bubbles because they cannot rise to the surface. Artist People often use bubbles to express the life texture of colored glaze and become part of the appreciation of colored glaze artwork. So also called "bubble" is colored glaze's breath.
- 3. About the method
- De-lead treatment is carried out on the raw materials, and all indicators are in compliance with the standards.
- Be careful not to scald the glass tea cup directly with boiling water/ice water, just warm water.
- 4. About the price
- The price of colored glazed teaware is much higher than that of glass teaware. The reason is that the process is complicated, and the yield is also very low. In each process, if there is a problem with one process, all previous efforts will be abandoned; Even if the above process is correct, the finished product will maybe be deformed or scrapped. Therefore, the cost of glazed tea utensils is much higher than that of glass.
- 5. Maintenance and cleaning of glazed tea utensils
- Wet the utensils with warm-hot water before use to allow the utensils to adapt to the heat.
- Clean in time after use. When the glass teaware is stained with tea stains, do not scratch it with hard objects such as scouring pads or steel wire balls. It is recommended to buy a "magic sponge", which has a good effect and does not damage the utensils.
Colored Glaze Gaiwan Set