Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Dimensions and Capacity: 7.0 x 5.7cm, Capacity 120 ml.
- The purely handmade Zhi Ye Cup, each cup is unique, not exactly the same, with random patterns;
- The changes in the enamel color of the Zhi Ye Cup are different. This is the natural change in the kiln according to the temperature. It can't be controlled by people;
- After being burned at a high temperature of around 1320, the raw materials are all blanks of kaolin and clay, and the glaze is mineral glaze.
- Hand-painted teacups add some fun to our tea drinking.
Burning Cloud Cup
wow, this is a beautiful teacup.. This is one of my more pricey teacup, had a hard time pulling the trigger due to cost. But after i received it , wow, its such a beauty, like work of art...
So happy to add it to my collection.
I use about 80% of the teacup fillings so this is approx 95ml when 80% filled...