Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: bì luó chūn
- Translation: Biluochun
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Biluochun
- Origin: Suzhou, Jiangsu
- Harvest dDate: 2022/03/15
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Zhou Yongming
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea;
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
Sample 10g, 50g, 100g, 200g
Don't take me wrong, I've tried a lot of Bi Lo Chuns and I can say that this is a very nice top quality Bi lo Chun.
This is THE classic chinese tea and of course, one of the most consumed and because of that you can find tons of Bi Lo Chun producers with all kinds of qualities.
Fortunately this one comes from the original source for BLC, (Jiangsu) and according to the harvest date, I can say that this is a Pre Qing Ming harvest, so it is a very top top TOP quality tea with no pesticides.
I love the cloudy pale green color of the liquor of this kind of tea, like ligthly tinted water.
Everything is fine in this tea except for one thing, when I look for a BLC, I look some broth and think texture with "creaminess" on the flavor, like butter spinach and this tea is kinda "thin" but for the rest, be sure that this is a very nice tea.
of the teas I ordered, I thought Biluochun was the least prestigious, but it was very nice to realize I was wrong!
The Bi Lo Chun is a tea you have to brew carefully to long steeping makes it little bitter but if you find the right time you will have a very good and refeshing tea.
The only thing i miss at this very good tea with verry nice small Leaves is a little more sweet aftertaste.
It is a nice tea for daily use, but it was too much veggie for my taste (celery, peas, lettuce...), and not enough creaminess. It has a wonderful round body and slightly floral finish.