Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Fragrant Cloud Yarn
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Style: Chinese Style
- Size: 23.5 x 49.5cm
- Fragrant cloud yarn, also known as ranunculus silk or cloud yarn, is a kind of handmade silk fabric made by coating and dyeing with the sap of the plant dioscorea the industry is hailed as "soft gold".
- Xiangyunsha is an expensive gauze silk product sewn with hidden stitches. Fragrant Cloud Yarn inherits the unique "old" craftsmanship. One side is muddy black and the other is brown.
- Even if the fabric is shiny, it is restrained and matte, calm and unassuming.
- Special Note: Due to the different positions of the fabric cutting, each piece of tea mat pattern is not the same. There are no two tea seats with exactly the same picture. so the pictures will be shipped randomly.
- Tea is the soul of Cha Xi. Tea mats are created because of tea. Tea should always be at the core of the tea mat.
- The design of tea mats should fully set off and sublimate the beauty of tea products.
- Use the peace of tea to restrain the impetuous mood, in order to seek a piece of silence and tranquility.
Crane Moire, Dunhuang Feitian, Ruyi Xiangyun, Rui Beast Dragon Pattern
Auspicious Silk Mat