Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: ān jí bái chá
- Translation: Anji Bai Cha
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Anji Bai Cha
- Origin: Anji, Huzhou, Zhejiang
- Harvest Date: 2022/03/18
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea;
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
Sample 10g, 50g, 100g, 200g
I prepared it in my tiny zhuni teapot special for making greens. The tea came in a paper bag sealed like a Zip-Lock bag with a transparent side to see the type of tea. The picking is very neat, no loose branches or tea dust, it looks like 1 bud and two leaves, sometimes 1 bud and 2 tender leaves. Strong umami and vegetal aromatics. Super green pickings. Green pale light liquor. Fluorish refreshing taste, light umami flavor turning into light sweetness. You can get at least 5 good infusions with Gong Fu Cha technique, I recommend preparing it with 3 grams per 100 ml, starting with 25 seconds infusion and then adding 5 extra seconds per new infusion. After five infusions the tea leaves still keep a strong vegetal aroma, I think maybe you can get up to 6 infusions but I did not wanted to risk the experience, maybe some other day. 100% recommended harvest.
after purchasing over a dozen different tea samples from Morima, I have found their teas to be consistently of high quality. It is obvious that there is a great deal of passion involved in aelectedvthe teas they offer!
I tried several of Anji Bai and this was certainly one of the best, light color, balanced taste, sweet as the spring!
Everything about this tea is premium- from the leaves to the aroma and to the taste. The first time I tasted it, I oversteeped it a bit but the tea did not get bitter. Very refreshing! This tea is now a favorite!
very fresh, enjoyed very flowery aroma and full of amino acid. I love this♥