Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: háng zhōu xī hú lóng jǐng
- Translation: Hangzhou West Lake Longjing Tea
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Longjing
- Origin: Xihu, Hangzhou
- Harvest Date: 2022/03/16 (Ming Qian)
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Xu Jianqiu
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea.
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
Sample 10g, 50g, 100g, 200g
Light and refreshing
The tea is fresh and fragrant despite the long journey here. You don't need to use too much to make a delicious pot of green tea.
Very good communication with the seller, John.
I appreciate the free samples he sent with my order.
Highly recommend MoriMo Tea!
Extreme nutiness aromatics, fluffly buds, nice green and fine pickings, delightful delicate taste. This is the first fine Long Jing I have ever tasted, I mean I tried it before but with a very distasteful and bitter flavor.
Thank you again MoriMa for this amazing collection of curated chinese teas.
Loyal customer from now on!
this is a top Longjing Tea, clear Colour, nutty and fresh fragnant and a very pleaning taste witch last long on the palate. You can steep it with hot water and it doesnt get bitter.
Longjing is my favorite green tea and it is not easy to find real good quality. This is one of my absolute favorite!