Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: jīn sī huáng jú
- Translation: Golden Chrysanthemum
- Type: Scented Tea
- Cultivar: Chrysanthemum
- Origin: Jiujiang, Jiangxi
- Harvest Date: 2023/04/14
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Take a golden silk chrysanthemum, put it in a cup, slowly pour it into 100°C boiling water to brew, and wait for 3-5 minutes before drinking.
- If chrysanthemum tea is steeped for a long time, some chlorophyll may be soaked in it, resulting in discoloration.
- If it is brewed with tap water, the metal ions in the water will react with the substances in the chrysanthemum, making the chrysanthemum and the tea soup green, and the green of the chrysanthemum will gradually become darker or even blue after being in the water for a long time.
- Distilled water bubbles will basically not change color, pure water bubbles will be pale yellow, relatively clear, and will turn yellowish green after a long time.
- Tap water and mineral water are the easiest to change color, and can also produce dark green.
I bought it 7 months ago and it is still very fragrant. I have been storing it in its original packaging, tightly closed, always making sure to push any extra air out before closing. And despite the fact that I frequently add it to my tea, there is still SO MUCH of it left. I brew loose leaf tea and add a pinch (1/6-1/2 of the flower head, depending on the goal) of this for each 3-4 cups at least once a week, and I think I only used a quarter of the bag. It's also very nice looking, it's very much a texture flower. The petals are very narrow, long, and flat, like thin crepe paper stripes. When I do run out of this one - I hope I'd be able to get this exact one again.
The quality of this tea is great! If it matters to you, I’d recommend inspecting and cleaning each flower before adding them to hot water. I first had this tea in China and I’m happy I could get it here in the US.
I'm really enjoying this tea. will make a full pot of tea. The flavour is strong and good both hot and iced.
The quality of these were the best I've ever had. What a great company, I would buy anything from them because they seem to really care about their quality. The flavor was gorgeous. I sipped on this tea daily, and then before bed. I'm buying it again and again. The health benefits of this tea are plentiful. Research, you'll buy this again.
The tea is quality. It has big pieces of dried flowers, even whole ones. I really enjoy the flavor. It reminds me of chamomile tea; I guess that makes since because they are from the same plant family. I am hoping for the health benefits of chrysanthemum.